Exercise Daily for a Better Lifestyle!
Kids and teens should get 60 minutes or more of physical activity on a daily basis. However, spending hours every day in front of a screen (smartphones, tablets, and other devices) makes it almost impossible for them to exercise. So here’s the deal, kids: Drop your smart electronic devices for an hour, and start a physical daily routine that strengthens your whole body muscles and stimulates your brain as well.
- A perfect exercise for the whole body muscles.
- Works out all the abdominal muscles.
- Improves posture.
- An upper body exercise.
- Tightens abdominal muscles.
- Strengthens the upper body and core muscles in the abs and back.
3- Lunges - Good for the backbones.
- Strengthens the legs and hips.
- Improves body flexibility.
- Improves the body’s balance and enhance its flexibility.
- Helps “wake up” gluteus that have become weak from too much sitting.
5- Squats - Burns unnecessary fat.
- Reduces obesity.
- Improves blood circulation.