Request for a filming permit for a commercial film (Music Video – Movie – Documentary – Commercial …)
The required documents and their locations of acquirement:
- A request presented by the concerned party (institution, company or individual) that includes: the type of the intended film to be produced, the location, the date, an available phone number for contact purposes and the names of the crew members.
- The commercial circular of the concerned company or institution.
- Authorization of the General Security for the production of the film.
- A copy of the script.
- Copies of the identification cards of crew members (Lebanese) in addition to a copy of the passport and visa from the General Security (upon entry to Lebanon) for foreign crew members.
N.B: In the event where the film production requires the use of equipment, weapons, ammunition or military equipment, the request should include the following:
- A copy of the script containing the use of this kind of weapons and equipment.
- A detailed schedule demonstrating the date and location of the filming with the requested members and military equipment.
- A copy of the scenes that include weapons and military equipment
The file processing mechanism, duration and fees:
The file processing:
- The application should be presented via one of the following means:
- Personally to the Army Command – Secretary of General Staff
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax to the Directorate of Orientation: 01/424104
- The concerned party will be informed of the decision of the Directorate of Orientation via phone call, fax, written document or via email on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration for accomplishment:
- 3 weeks minimum after the date of presentation of the application in case need for weapons, ammunition or military vehicles or equipment
- 1 week after the date of presentation of the application If there is no need for military equipment
- No fees needed