- Performing basic training for cadet NCOs in land, air and naval forces.
- Performing supplementary training for cadet NCOs in land forces and preparing them for squad command.
- Preparing and training NCOs and specialized cadets assigned as trained NCOs.
- Qualifying NCOs to take over defined jobs in their units.
- Holding any session chosen by the Army Command in time.
The emblem is composed of a green cedar symbolizing immortality of Lebanon, a glaring sun diffusing the rays of knowledge in all directions, a book symbolizing education, a pen symbolizing the means to spread science and knowledge and a sword symbolizing power.
Date of establishment:
The NCO School was established in 1967.
Conditions for applying:
You can apply to the NCO School as a cadet NCO through a contest. Every Lebanese, civilian or military has the right to apply to the contest if the required conditions apply.
Entrance contest to the NCO School:
- The first phase includes a psychological, sports and health test.
- The second phase includes the written test and the evaluation provided that only candidates who passed the first phase can participate.
- The candidates volunteer as specialized cadet NCOs and, in addition to the above mentioned tests, should go through a technical test each in his specialization and then a written test.